Monday, March 3, 2008

6 hours from mouth to toilet, no diarrhea, I'm impressed with myself

Date: 3/3/08
Time: 5:56 – 5:59 pm
Duration: 3 min
Location: clean single work toilet
Need: just crusin by, thought I would lay a deuce
Hardness: airy soft
Bristol Stool Chart Type: 5
Consumed since last BM: Tomato & Corn Bisque with crackers, twix bar, coffee

Description: This is a very interesting poo, because it is my second poo of the day and it lends some scientific insight into the amount of time taken by my digestive system to absorb all necessary nutrients and spit out the remnants, corn kernels, blueberries and all, in fecal form. I took my first poo around 11:00am, shortly before lunch, and was in the unfortunate position as to be interrupted by the fellow stall pooper a few minutes in. I’d taken along a scientific paper (the perfect poo reader, by the way) as I’d anticipated a nice leisurely dookie dropping, no rushing, just letting the poo make its way out. But when I was interrupted, the situation quickly changed and I pushed, wiped and made my way out, barely getting through the abstract of my paper. Fast forward about 7 hours and a tomato and corn bisque soup into the future, and I found myself strolling by the single stall clean toilet, so I went in to drop one, and happened to have my camera with me. What to my surprise came out? Some of that tomato and corn bisque eaten just about 6 hours prior. Hot damn, a new minimum time of digestion time has been set for myself, and it wasn’t even diarrhea! Plenty of other particulate matter found in this poop too, as I could distinctly make out corn, blueberries, and pablano chilies, eaten from meals prior.

No comments: