Monday, February 11, 2008

More poo from sickness monster (Now with 50% more liquid!!)


Date: 2/11/08
Time: 8:31 pm – 8-36 pm
Duration: 5 min
Location: home
Need: holdin it for awhile
Hardness: not even close
Bristol Stool Chart Type: 6
Consumed since last BM: grapefruit, clementines, bagel with butter, coffee

Description: Hot Damn, another sickness poo, this one with all that citrus segment you love, now with more liquid! After playing basketball (I know what the fuck, in my condition, and I suck too), all that jumping around sent my stomach a grublin’, so as soon as I got home, I laid my tired cheeks on the seat and let out just a stream of liquidy chunks from my bowels. Those bacteria that are reaking havoc within my body are little bitches coming out, as they just will not subside. Well, maybe a night out drinking beer and trying to win money answering trivia questions at the bar is just what the doctor ordered! Damn, I can already feel Rd. 2 coming, just assume its more of the same.

No comments: