Monday, February 11, 2008

A Sick Sickness Stringy Poo

too sick to rotate, use your imagination


Date: 2/11/08
Time: 10:15 am -10:18 am
Duration: 3 min
Location: home toilet
Need: morning thunderdome
Hardness: fibery soft
Bristol Stool Chart Type: 5
Consumed since last BM: chamomile tea, clementines, blueberrys, poppy seed bagel with butter, grapefruit, lots of water

Description: This is a toxin-loaded, fiberlicious, sickness poo. I’ve been nursing a deathly sickness for the past few days, and I’m finally starting to come out of its spell. This is some of the sickness released. I had stomach pains last night and thought I was going to diarrhea in my pants, but I fell asleep instead. I woke up, decided to stay home, made some coffee, then felt the rumble in my britches again. I’ve only been eating fruits, and breads mostly for the past 4 days, so it was no surprise that this poo came out so stringy and fragmented, as there are really few fats left in my tract to hold that shit together. You can see the speed at which the turds came flying out too by that back-splatter. The little segments of citrus add a nice touch. Here’s to being wintery sick!

No comments: