Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Beef Stew/C-Dough Soda


Date: 12/18/07
Time: 4:44 – 4:58 pm mst
Duration: 14 min
Location: parent’s toilet
Need: feeling something heavy
Hardness: liquidy chunks
Bristol Stool Chart Type: 6
Consumed since last BM: cookie dough, blueberry bagel with strawberry cream cheese, naked juice, chai tea, beef stew.
Description: Damn, this was one of those cookie dough and beef stew diet/ eating shitty diarrhea dumps that I’ve been expecting ever since I’ve been home. Hot and steamy with odors that could kill the immunocompromised, this poo started out somewhat solid, but then finished off with a mad stream of the hershey squirts. I must’ve unleashed about a half liter of intestinal soda pop, and you can see the carbonated fizz too! And that’s the European way of measuring soda too, none of that ice volume accounted for that fucks me out of valuable liquid here in the US. This shit was fiery too, the kind that makes you want to wet the toilet paper down first before wiping so it will cool your ass. Ouch, each and every wipe felt like wiping hot chili pepper doused sandpaper on my butthole.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.